Items are still rolling in for the charity auction, with all proceeds going to the Perry Cross Spinal Research Foundation.
All items are brand new unless stated otherwise. So now we have this great selection of items on which to bid:
- CZ jersey signed by the ultimate CZ hero, Jaroslav Falta. This is a super high quality jersey made in Germany and is XL (says XXL)
- VMX Magazine Classic Dirt 5 t-shirt signed by Joel Robert (XL)
- Suzuki cap signed by Roger DeCoster
- Suzuki jersey signed by Brad Lackey (XL)
- VMX Magazine Classic Dirt 15 t-shirt signed by Donnie Hansen (2XL)
- VMX Magazine Event Staff t-shirts, from Classic Dirt held in year 2000, yes the original. There’s 1x M and 1 x XL – these are real classic items of memorabilia that really ‘turn back time’.
- USA VMXdN 2008 team t-shirt (L) and cap – two sets – all pieces signed by Tim Ferry (MX3 winner) and Ryan Villopoto (MX2 winner). Donated by Holden On Tight, Jack and Andrew
- Maico jersey signed by Jack Pengelly. Donated by Holden On Tight, Jack and Andrew
- Gaythorne Yamaha jersey signed by Andrew Bailey. Donated by Holden On Tight, Jack and Andrew
- Preston Petty front mudguard signed by Preston Petty
- Malcolm Smith signed numberplate
- KTM poster from 1977 signed by Gennadiy Moiseev and Vladimir Kavinov – it’s not clear whether the signatures are part of the poster or on top but either way it is a cool poster and you won’t find another one!
- CZ ‘Little Red’ and Siege poster signed by Little Red
The auction will be held the evening of Saturday 6 June 2020 at VMX Central, after the first ride day.
Also a reminder that Ridernet is now live! For the riders: you only need to enter one ‘class’ and one bike but you can of course ride on any relevant track on any number of bikes.
Credit card and EFT payment options are available for your convenience. If you require any assistance, please contact Perry Morison on 0418 468 889.
No politics, no racing, just natural terrain at its best!
Please share these dates with your mates, they won’t want to miss out.
Event: VMX Magazine Classic Dirt 16
Date: 5 – 7 June 2020
Venue: Three Pines MX Park , Grevillia NSW